Your SEAL Bags are made of recycled tire tube from large vehicles and trucks. They're unique and durable which are designed to carry by you for years to come. Here are some tips about how to take care your SEAL Bags & Accessories.
The appearance of white areas or other imperfections may be improved by wiping thoroughly with a wet cloth. Furthermore, you can apply silicone-based oil, such as tire polishing cleaner like those available at auto parts stores, and polish your SEAL product with a dry cloth. It will preserve your SEAL products a rich black and shiny look.
As the properties of this material, the color may transfer from one to other objects or clothes. This issue most commonly happened with excessive rubbing in hot or humid conditions. In such cases, we recommended the following actions:
Hold the product in a different way to avoid direct rubbing.
Avoid using the product when wearing white or light color clothes.
Apply the color protection spray to reduce color fading.
As this product is made from rubber, it may has a noticeable odor. Usually the odor is stronger initially and decreases over time. If you’re sensitive to the odor, it’s recommended to leave your SEAL products in a well-ventilated shady place to diffuse the smell.
About Usage of Zippers:
- Please don’t attempt to open / close the zipper without using the puller, it may result in zipper damages.
- Please don’t attempt to close the bag when it’s overloaded, it may result in zipper damages.
- If there is any thread, cloth, or other objects jammed in the zipper slider, please remove the objects gently first before attempting to open/ close the zipper to avoid any damages on zipper.
- To use waterproof zipper, please pull the puller in flat direction as below instructions. Angular pulling may result in zipper damages.
- If you are unable to open / close the zipper smoothly, you can apply the fastener lubricant to restore zipper smooth slide action.
- This product used tire tube. The tire tube part can clean with water or wiped out with a wet cloth. Do not wash the leather part with water.
- Due to the properties of the materials, this product may has a noticeable odor. Usually this odor is stronger initially and decreases over time.
- Occasionally, the color may transfer from products to other objects or clothes. This issue most commonly happened with excessive rubbing in hot or humid conditions. In such cases, color fading may be reduced by applying color protection spray. Vigorous rubbing may cause damages on your SEAL products or clothes.
- Continual open/close and angular pulling may cause element mis-engagement and may result in poor waterproof performance or zipper damages.
- Do not lick this product or do not put it in mouth.
- Full strength application of cleaning products such as tire polishing cleaner may remove some color.
- Do not wash this product in washing machine.